EasySlim Frequently Asked Questions

Is this a wrap?

No, absolutely not. This technology is not about dehydrating the body. The wrap is no better than sitting in a steam room wrapped in trash bags. It’s short term and bad for the body.

How does it work?

The modulated red LED light penetrates the skin and activates the mitochondria within the nucleus of the fat cell to create a transitory pore in the cell membrane allowing the contents within, fatty acids and triglycerides, to empty into the body. These fatty acids and triglycerides are then disposed of by the body in 2 ways:

1. Through the lymphatic system and processed by the liver as part of the body’s normal function and expelled through sweat, urination and stool.

2. The body uses the just released the fatty acids & triglycerides from the fat cell as energy for daily activities.

The fat cell remains open for 48 to 72 hours after the treatment. This allows for EVEN MORE of the remaining fatty acids & triglycerides to be expelled from the cell. This means that in most cases, you will continue to lose inches AFTER the treatment!!

What are the commonly treated areas?

Women – Waist, Hips, Upper and Lower Abdominal Area, Upper and Lower Back, Arms, Upper and Lower Thigh, Buttocks and Chin.

Men – Chest, Upper and Lower Abdominal, Upper and Lower Back, Arms and Chin

What can I expect?

Our customers can expect to lose between 2″ and 4″ with their first treatment and with no pain or downtime. From there, depending on your fat and weight loss goals, we will present a treatment package specific to meeting your weight loss/inch loss goals.

Are there other benefits from this LED Red Light Therapy?

Yes. LED Red Light Therapy has been identified to treat many different conditions. However, the ones specifically modulated for in this therapy are Emulsifying Fat, Boosting Collagen and Elastin which improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and Generates Cellular Activity that helps diminish the appearance of age spots and sun damage.

Is it safe?

Yes. The light only acts on the fat cell. No surrounding tissue, cells or blood vessels are harmed. There has been no recorded reports where anyone has ever experienced an adverse side effect from this therapy. Because the therapy requires a healthy and strong liver to expel the fat from the body, clients who are pregnant, are diabetic, are under 18 years of age or have had cancer, kidney or liver issues within the last year are not eligible for treatment.

Does it hurt?

No. The process is non-invasive and completely pain free. You will be warm during the process and most clients find this to be a pleasant and relaxing experience.

How long will it last?

The results can last forever. This technology is releasing the contents of the fat cell through a natural activity within the body. These fat cells are drained and emptied, but will only remain empty based on your caloric intake verses your caloric burn. It is recommended that a healthy nutrition plan and exercise regimen be adopted for permanent results.

Why is this technology offered within a Fitness Center?

It is important to understand that this process is releasing fat from the fat cell. 25% will be eliminated from the body through by way of the lymphatic system. The other 75%, unless consumed as energy, will be reabsorbed by the body. It is recommend that a minimum of 30 minutes of light exercise be completed within 4 hours of treatment. As an EasySlim customer, in order to make it as easy as possible for you to consume this new energy, you will have full access to our Anytime Fitness Center on the day of your treatment, Free of Charge. There is no better place to complete this type of treatment.